I often refer to all this as ‘stuff you should have been taught in school’. It’s all very well getting an accountant to sort everything out for you but as a business owner the buck stops at you! It’s absolutely essential that you have a basic understanding of how self employment works in the UK. You need to arm yourself with as much information as possible before you start on your small business journey.
Starting your Small Business
- How to become self employed in the UK?
- Do you pay Tax on Small Earnings?
- Tips for choosing a Business Name
- Do you need a business bank account in the UK?
- How much should I charge customers?